It is with pride that I accept the Dragon’s Loyalty Award, for being completely loyal to my dragon. Right?
Anyway, a huge thank you to Edward, who continues to pump confidence into my writing with his kind words on almost every post I leave here. It is because of comments like his that I continue to do what I do. You are awesome, Edward. Please, friends, go check out his writings. You’ll be strangely thankful for the information overload that his blog provides.
And now I must leave you with seven random facts about myself, as well as seven more blogging nominees. I find each and every one of these people inspiring in some way.
Okay, first, seven things about me. I just love talkin’ about myself.
1) I ran my first marathon on May 5, 2013 and am currently training for a second, March 30, 2014.
2) Most of my poetry is a reflection of personal self-esteem issues, and I am hopeful that I can somehow help others through these writings, even if they provide only a morsel of solace.
3) My husband and I are 15 years apart, but constantly forget there is any age difference at all. We are always learning from each other, and love each other unconditionally.
4) I have been baby crazy lately. I am hoping 2014 brings a beautiful new life into our home.
5) We have two crazy, howling hound dogs and one cat who is obsessed with water.
6) The day we were married, I wore black.
7) I took up running as a confidence builder, and while I may not yet be completely accepting of myself, running has become something I don’t think I could ever live without.
The envelope please…
And the rules:
If you are nominated and accept it, you must link back to the blog who nominated you, share seven things about yourself and nominate seven bloggers of your own including ones that you find interesting and inspiring.