I’ll admit, I’m ashamed about my lack of posting here lately. Screwing my head back on straight has occupied my time for quite a while. But, here I am. 🙂
So before I get back into specific posting, here’s a recap of the past few weeks, in no particular order, for those who care to know – and even those who don’t – of my doings away from the keyboard!
1. Skyrim has continued to take over my life (but I’ve gone from 5 hours of playing each day to about 2).
2. I also had a fling with “Draw Something”, but lost interested fairly quickly.
3. I’ve slowly caught the exercise “bug” again, and can barely move my limbs without wincing at the moment. A new gym: Boxing classes, Zumba classes (I can’t dance but I sure can try), Cardio Kickboxing, Zumba Toning…it all hurts so good.
4. My hair is now a lovely shade of Kool-Aid-Red! (This picture doesn’t even do the brightness justice.)
I bought those earrings this month, too!
5. I have recently taken on the challenge of reading House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski. My roommate introduced me to this book recently. If you have never heard of it, please check it out. I can only hope my mind and soul are strong enough to make it through the entire book.
6. I finished The Virgin Suicides, and was sort of disappointed overall. (Ah, now I know what my next post will be about.)
7. My novel-in-progress is also returning to the top of my priority list. I kick myself every day for letting my little period of darkness take a toll on my writing…but we can’t take these things back, can we?
8. One of my best friends gave birth to the most precious little boy, Joseph. I’ve never fallen in love with something so quickly (except maybe Joe…and frozen yogurt). He is surrounded by friends and family who all want a turn at cuddling him; so blessed.
9. I spent enough at Shop Rite to get my free Easter ham! Alright, so you’re not excited…but I am.
10. And here I am. Just me, the radio, and a Thursday afternoon.