It may be from yesterday, but who cares. Here’s another Daily Prompt!
On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. What are your responses?
- What is your favorite word?
I’m honestly not sure, but I tend to say “delightful” a lot. So, let’s go with that.
- What is your least favorite word?
Moist. “Mmm, this cake is so MOIST!” This word should be reserved for rapists and porn stars.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
The unexpected, the macabre, something that brings me to tears. I want to feel what I am reading.
- What turns you off?
Contradiction, misspelled words. Misspelled words, especially in a book I just spent money on, make me sad.
- What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck fuckity fuck! There I said it.
- What sound or noise do you love?
A train, at night, in the distance. Never fails to comfort me, and make me a little sad at the same time. It’s a strange feeling, but I love it.
- What sound or noise do you hate?
A bristle brush against fabric. It makes my teeth ache. Strange, I know.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Forensics. But Science was never my strong point.
- What profession would you not like to do?
Math teacher. The devil invented Math.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
FUCK! How’d you get in?! Ah well, let’s party.